BLOG 6 (WEEK 10) FREE POST 2





MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR.

My favorite time of the year is winter. I love winter for many reasons. 
First I hate the heat, I can't do anything with the heat, because the body I feel tired. I could go to the beach, but I complicate, because for that I prefer go in group to take care of bag, towels and everything. As well as, is full of people, and I don't like very much the people nor have much space to stay. 
Second, I love wear with many clothes. I love put pantyhose and jackets. In the summer, I feel uncomfortable with few clothes, because anybody can tell me something because of my skirt is short o I show neckline. It shouldn't be like that, but it is, so I prefer keep this situations. 
For the last, I love the rain and watch Netflix while I eat and I'm warm in my bed. This is the best! Especially if I am with my boyfriend. 



Resultado de imagen para watch netflix in the bed

Comentarios

  1. i hate that we, only for be womens, can't use few clothes on summer for the danger of someone can say or do something to us :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 2 (WEEK 4) WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS CAREER/STUDY PROGRAMME?