BLOG 5 (WEEK 9) THE STORY OF A PHOTOGRAPH

The cat that appears in the picture is my cat. Her name is Sayen, means charming in mapudungun. She is shy, fearful and sometimes she is a very loving cat, but when she wants, not when I want love  :(

My house has two floors, and some friday, when I arrived at Villa Alemana, after a tiring week, she waiting for me in the window of my bedroom, so I took this picture, because she looks very tender!

I miss her so much when I stay many days in Santiago for the university, so when I travel to Villa Alemana I just wish see her and stay with her. I like this photo, because show the most important reason because I travel every weekend to Villa Alemana, and that she waiting for me in the window, worth it.

Usually she takes me with my homework, and when I am study in the computer she put on the keyboard or when I have to study she put on the texts. And also she give me affection, make me feline massage and purrs me.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 2 (WEEK 4) WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS CAREER/STUDY PROGRAMME?

BLOG 6 (WEEK 10) FREE POST 2