BLOG 2 (WEEK 4) WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS CAREER/STUDY PROGRAMME?

When I was a child, I wanted be everything, one day I wanted to be a doctor and the other I wanted to be chef. 
I decided study psychology the day of application, and my second preference was Industrial Engineering. I wasn't really sure of my future, everybody told me to study some engineering, because I am good with math and I was going tomake good money, but always loved psychology and any engineering liked me. And that year I went to psychologist, and she didn't help me, so I was dissapointed in psychology. But on the day of application I spoke with a psychologist and I tell her that I always wanted study psychology, not be a psychologist, and she told me that I could I do research and she convince me to study psychology and I don't regret.
So, I want to dedicate to research, specifically in the area of social psychology, but now I like clinica too! So I hope dedicated to both. 
My universite experience has not been good, but no bad either. I have learned a lot about life.

Comentarios

  1. Hi, as like you, i don't know if i wanna work like psychologist but this career it's very interesting and you can learn to much about the life with her.
    Take care!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 6 (WEEK 10) FREE POST 2