My name is Laura. I was born in Santiago on February 4, 1998. I am 21 years old. When I was 4 years I moved to Villa Alemana, with my mom. I lived in Villa Alemana until last year, and this year I moved to Santiago again, specifically Peñalolen. Now I live with my father and his wife. 
I have 2 sisters and one brother and they live in La Serena. As well I have 3 nephews, the oldest is 15 years old and the youngest is 2 years old.
I love cats, I have one, her name is Sayen, is completely white, scary and loving.
I study psychology, I love my career. Also I like the photography, and I would like to study photography when I finish psychology. 

Comentarios

  1. Oh, I like cats too, is your career very difficult? I wish you luck. 👀💞

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Laura! Your family sounds really big, that's fun! And I like the cats too, maybe you should show a photo of her <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 2 (WEEK 4) WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS CAREER/STUDY PROGRAMME?

BLOG 6 (WEEK 10) FREE POST 2