BLOG 3 (WEEK 5) YOUR FAVORITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

My favorite piece of technology is my smartphone.

It isn't any cellphone, because not all cellphone can use for everything, instead smartphone you can white emails, read books, papers, study, call for videocalls, listen music, take pictures, and more!
My first smartphone I had when I was 15 years old, and I talk to my classmate for WhatsApp.

I try synchronize everything with my computer, tablet and smartphone, especially because I travel and the computer it's heavy for my bag as for always carry. So I have my notes in all my equipments technologies. 

I use everyday, but I thing that's a problem, because I don't like it very much use smartphone all the time, so I try don't use it much. Use to much spends a lot of time when I could do other activities. 

My life without a smartphone could be much different! I would like in vacations, when I don't have to study or to talk to my classmate for anything to happens at university, use a classic cellphone, that only serves to call.





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 2 (WEEK 4) WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS CAREER/STUDY PROGRAMME?

BLOG 6 (WEEK 10) FREE POST 2