BLOG 4 (WEEK 7) PHOTOGRAPHY

Photography.

One of my favorites activities is take photographies. 

When I have time, I try go out with my camera to any place. Usually I go to any hill in Villa Alemana with friends, and take pictures of nature or sunset. Equally I like amble for Valparaiso and take a pictures, it's a very beautiful city! Sometimes I go to Viña del Mar, but the most beautiful of Viña is sea and I don't much like the beach, so I prefer go to Valparaiso when I want to take photos.

I had my first camera when I was 7 years old. It wasn't digital, and I spend 3 films in a month, so my parents didn't buy more rolls, because was much money. 
In my life, I have received many digital cameras, the last my parents gave me a Reflex camera when I finish high school, and I love it! It's my most valuable thing. 

I like so much take photos to the landscape, so when I travel always carry my camera. I like  take photos to my friends too, like portrait, but I don't like when my friends only want photos fast, without the manual configuration process. Also I have taken deportives photos, but I don't like so much.


<3

Comentarios

  1. Hi! wow i imagine that you have take really good pictures. Also i agree about you said, i think the sea is the most beautiful thing about Viña del Mar, i really like photography, congratulations for this beautiful passion.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 2 (WEEK 4) WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS CAREER/STUDY PROGRAMME?

BLOG 6 (WEEK 10) FREE POST 2